Monday, May 6, 2013

Info: Happy brithday Tommy :D

So what's going on? my review for Soul Sacrifice is in the works, i would have it done, but my review copy must have been mixed up or forgotten as I have not gotten it yet. so i bought the game myself and I'm trying to bang through it as quickly as possible. If you are waiting for my score, it's definatly high, early feelings i'd say 4.5/5.

"Dude, where's your blood dragon review?!?" I got this in my inbox and the answer is, well, its pretty shameful. The reason I've not put out a review yet is because *sigh* I never played Farcry 3, I was one of those who got burned on Farcry 2 too hard, but since Blood Dragon came out i bought Farcry 3 and am currently playing it about as much as Soul Sacrifice. I really am sorry for the delay and i will have the reviews out ASAP.

Thanks for checking in. since today is my birthday i probably wont do any more than this today, but check back tomorrow for more gaming news!


Happy birthday to mee <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment